Hungry for something fresh? Click here
for our new recipes section!
That’s right: no sewing required.
What you need
- V-neck T-shirt
What you do
- On the front of the shirt, trace around the neckline and the sleeves.
- Flip the shirt over and trace the neckline and arm holes on the back.
- On the back of the shirt, draw a line straight down from each corner of the neck seam to about armpit height, then across from each armpit so that the lines meet at a 90-degree angle on both sides.
- Grab your scissors and cut around the line of the arm holes.
- Continue cutting out the remaining lines, making sure not to cut the shoulder seams.
- From the top of the shirt, cut down the centre of the back to the armpit so that there are two wide straps of fabric.
- Tie the front straps into a knot, so the knot is close to the body of the shirt.
- Tie the front straps to the back straps.