It’s too bad he wasn’t driving a Dodge, because this driver had guts, then glory and then…RAM.
A man in the U.S. got quite the scare when a bison charged his car near Yellowstone National Park. Somehow, he was able to capture the entire incident on camera, right up to the collision.
The car, meanwhile, never knew what hit it.
For some reason, the footage got us thinking about puns (we’re a little wacky here at The Loop), so we decided to come up with a list of them to help describe the experience. Because come on, this story was just asking for it:
1) First off, this whole crash actually could’ve been avoided, if only those people herd the animal coming…
2) Talk about putting the car before the bison!
3) The driver could’ve stopped, but he chose to break instead
4) This guy will never forget his Bisontennial!
5) Reversing could’ve also worked, but his engine was probably backed up
6) Which is unfortunate, because instead of a campsite, these folks got a crash sight
7) He’ll think twice about his next burger!
8) But if he was driving a Dodge, getting a ram wouldn’t have been so bad
9) Plus, if they just stayed in Buffalo, they never would’ve seen any buffalo
10) If only it were a Bichon Frise.
And for the cheesy joke lovers out there:
11) Did you see those dents at the end? How terr-a-bull!
Check out the video above, and leave any puns you think of in the comments below!