Food expert Jason Skrobar shows us how to take make a regular ol’ pizza a lot more refreshing.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 watermelon, sliced in rounds
- 2 TBSP pomegranate molasses
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, torn
- 14 ounces prosciutto (or one package)
- Handful of basil leaves
- Flaky salt
WHAT YOU DO:
- Heat BBQ to high heat. Make sure your BBQ is good and clean before grilling the watermelon.
- Once BBQ is heated, place largest watermelon round in the middle of the grill and close the lid. If BBQ is on high it should only take about 5 mins to get some good char marks and for the watermelon to begin to caramelize.
- Once watermelon is charred, remove from BBQ and slather it with pomegranate molasses. Tear the burrata and scatter over the watermelon. Place pieces of the prosciutto and basil over top and sprinkle with flaky salt. Cut like a pizza and enjoy!