This contest is now closed!
Calling all Stones fans! What are you doing Canada Day weekend? If you’re in Ontario—or you can make it there—we’ve got some good news for you: The Rolling Stones’ No Filter tour is coming to Canada—for one show only—on June 29, and we want you to be there! We’re giving away three pairs of tickets plus one VIP experience for two to Canada Rocks with the Rolling Stones at Burl’s Creek Event Grounds. The VIP prize pack includes a pair of gold circle tickets as well as a backstage tour and behind-the-scenes access! Maybe you can always get what you want, eh?
Entering is easy: Follow @yourmorning on Twitter and retweet one or all of the below contest tweets for your chance to win! (Scroll down for full contest rules.) Don’t want to leave it up to chance? Camping and tickets are still available at ticketmaster.ca.
Good luck and hope to see you at Burl’s Creek on June 29th!
@yourmorning CANADA ROCKS with the ROLLING STONES TWITTER CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
June 17, 2019 – June 24, 2019
1. CONTEST DATES: The @yourmorning CANADA ROCKS with the ROLLING STONES] TWITTER contest (the “Contest”) starts at 7:30am Easter Time (“ET“) on June 17, 2019 and closes at 7:30am ET on June 24, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. CONTEST SPONSOR: The Contest sponsor is Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: From your Twitter account, follow the Contest Sponsor’s official Twitter account (“@ yourmorning”) and retweet any or all of the following Contest tweets posted to the @yourmorning account during the Contest Period:
(1) The Stones are set to rock #Canada once again on June 29, & we want you to be there! RT & follow for your chance to win a pair of tickets or VIP passes to #CanadaRocks with #TheRollingStones at @BurlsCreek (travel not included). #YMStonesContest Rules: https://bit.ly/2WNbhK9
(2) Don’t miss your chance to be there! RT & follow for your chance to win a pair of tickets or VIP passes to #CanadaRocks with #TheRollingStones at @BurlsCreek on June 29 (travel not included). #YMStonesContest Rules: https://bit.ly/2WNbhK9
(3) The gig took place on April 22, 1979 in #Oshawa, & the band joined him onstage. #TheRollingStones #NoFilter tour hits #Canada this summer on June 29. RT & follow for your chance to win VIP passes to the show! (Travel not included.) #YMStonesContest Rules: https://bit.ly/2WNbhK9
(4) Don’t miss your chance to see The Stones make #rocknroll history on #Canadian soil once again! RT & follow to enter to win a pair of tickets or VIP passes to #CanadaRocks with #TheRollingStones on June 29 (travel not included). #YMStonesContest Rules: https://bit.ly/2WNbhK9
(each retweet an “Entry Tweet”).
Your Entry Tweet must include “@yourmorning” (each a “Mention”) so that your Entry Tweet appears in the Contest Sponsor’s Mentions tab . (Note: You will need to create a Twitter account if you don’t already have one. Membership on Twitter is free, and registration for Twitter can be obtained by logging on to www.twitter.com (the “Twitter web site”) and following the on-screen instructions to open an account). Eligible entrants will need to become a “follower” of @yourmorning (the “Follower(s)”) in order to be notified that you are a potential Prize winner (if applicable) in accordance with the procedure outlined below. To become a Follower, an eligible entrant must: (i) visit www.twitter.com/yourmorning; or (ii) from his/her Twitter home page, click on the “Find People” tab and perform a search for “yourmorning”; and (iii) click on the “Follow” button corresponding to @yourmorning. Entrants may discontinue following @yourmorning after the completion of the notification, eligibility verification and Prize fulfillment procedures outlined in these Rules. Any Entry Tweet that does not follow the above format will be discarded and will not be eligible for entry in this Contest. Incorrect and/or incomplete Entry Tweets and Entry Tweets received outside the applicable Contest Period, and/or Entry Tweets that contain obscene, offensive, or any language communicating messages inconsistent with the positive images to which Contest Sponsor wishes to associate (all as determined by Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion) will be void. All Entry Tweets must comply with the Twitter Terms of Service and Twitter Rules available at www.twitter.com. By following @yourmorning and sending your Entry Tweet you agree to these official rules and regulations (the “Rules”). Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and will automatically result in disqualification. All entries are subject to verification.
Limit of one (1) Entry Tweet per individual, per Contest tweet for a total of four (4) maximum potential entries into the Contest per person.
If it is discovered that you attempted to exceed this limitation, all of your entries will be void. In the event of a dispute, entries received on-line shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the Twitter account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to a Twitter account by www.twitter.com. An entrant/Follower may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the selected Entry Tweet. All entries become the property of Contest Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Creating multiple Twitter accounts in order to exceed the limits on entries permitted by these Rules may result in the disqualification of such entries from such accounts. Important note: If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode”, your Entry Tweet and/or responses may not be visible in Contest Sponsor’s inbox and may not thus be received by Contest Sponsor unless you previously consented to permit Contest Sponsor to see your Entry Tweet and/or responses. If you opt to use Twitter via your wireless mobile device (which may only be available via participating wireless carriers and is not required to enter the Contest), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your services agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Contest. Participation in this Contest by mobile device means that you understand that you may receive additional messages by mobile device relating to this Contest, including notifying you if you are the potential Prize winner, which may be subject to charges pursuant to your carrier’s rate plan. Text messaging may not be available from all mobile phone service carriers and handset models. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
4. ELIGIBILITY: To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec) and be of the age of majority in the province or territory in which he/she resides. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Your Morning contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
5. PRIZES: There are four (4) prizes (the “Prize(s)“) to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Three (3) of the Prizes consist of a pair of Gold Circle tickets to Canada Rocks with the Rolling Stones at Burl’s Creek on June 29, 2019 (each a “Ticket Prize”), and one (1) of the Prizes consists of a pair of Gold Circle tickets to Canada Rocks with the Rolling Stones at Burl’s Creek on June 29, 2019, backstage tour and access to VIP area (the “Grand Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Prize is $450 CAD (backstage tour and access to VIP area have no retail value.
Each winner will be solely responsible for all other incidental costs and expenses related to their Prize not mentioned above, including, but not limited to, any and all transportation, accommodation, gratuities, meals, (as applicable) etc. associated with receiving/retrieving, winning, and using a Prize. The approximate retail value of the Prizes as may be stated in advertising or other promotion materials, and/or these Rules, are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, the passage of time between the date the respective approximate retail value is stated by the Contest Sponsor and the date the respective prize/grand prize is awarded or redeemed. If, at the time a Prize is redeemed or awarded, the actual prevailing retail purchase price for a Prize/Grand Prize is less than the approximate retail value stated in advertising and promotion materials, and/or in these Rules, the Prize winner will not be entitled to any difference. Prize may not be exactly as shown in promotional materials.
PLEASE NOTE: THE WINNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO BURL’S CREEK EVENT GROUNDS IN ORO MEDONTE, ONTARIO ON OR ABOUT JUNE 29, 2019 AS A CONDITION OF RECEIPT OF A PRIZE. TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF A PRIZE.
Prize and Grand Prize portions must be accepted as awarded, may not be sold or transferred, and are not convertible to cash. BMI reserves the right to substitute a Prize/Grand Prize, in whole or in part, in the event that all or any component of a Prize/Grand Prize is unavailable.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION: On June 25, 2019 at 12:00pm ET, a random draw for the Prizes will take place at Bell Media Inc., in Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible Entry Tweet entries received during the Contest Period for all Contest tweets. The first three (3) entries drawn will each be eligible to win a Tickets Prize. The fourth (4th) entry drawn will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Limit of one (1) Prize per person. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won a Prize by using the direct message or @Reply feature on Twitter for the user account that submitted the potentially winning Entry Tweet, within two (2) business days from the draw. Potential winner must respond within two (2) business days according to the instructions in the notification, or he or she will be disqualified. It is each entrant’s responsibility to set his or her account settings to accept contacts by Contest Sponsor and to timely check his or her Twitter account for any such direct messages or @Replies. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected, but in any event, no later than June 27, 2019.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.