Style Fashion
  • Facebook
    Facebook
  • Twitter
    Twitter
  • Pinterest
    Pinterest
  • +
  • Linkedin
    Linkedin
  • WhatsApp
    WhatsApp
  • Email
    Email
SHARE THIS
  • Facebook
    Facebook
  • Twitter
    Twitter
  • Pinterest
    Pinterest
  • Linkedin
    Linkedin
  • WhatsApp
    WhatsApp
  • Email
    Email

We’re not going to call this “The Dress” because it’s not quite the same. But it is strange that meteorologists across North America are wearing the same dress. Not just similar, but exactly the same. Identical, if you will. Thanks to Imgur and Reddit, every instance of this dress, as worn by meteorologists, has been made into a huge collage. Y’know, just to really prove how odd and coincidental it is that 44 different weather reporters wore the exact same $23 dress you could buy on Amazon.

dressses

The dress is called the Homeyee Women’s Stretch Tunic Pencil Sheath Dress, and it comes in seven different colours. It is not endorsed by a celebrity, nor was it the subject of some widespread Internet debate. It’s simply a dress that has found its way into the hands of 44 different meteorologists.

How? Word of mouth, it would seem. Shelby Hays, an Oklahoma meteorologist, told Tech Insider that due to restrictions on what they are allowed to wear, women who are also meteorologists have started a group on Facebook where they share fashion advice. Someone posted this dress and, well, then this happened.

 

Looks like it’s cloudy, with a 65 per cent chance of polyester, 30 per cent chance of cotton and 5 per cent chance of spandex.