If you’re struggle to relax your tense jaw muscles, we have some excellent news for you. It’s the first Friday of October. You know what that means, right? 1. You get to unclench your jaw because it’s the end of the work week and 2. you get to celebrate World Smile Day. Woohoo!
Honestly, with our stressful lives full of family and work, it isn’t surprising that many of us just can’t seem to turn our frowns upside down. Well, let’s put that all aside — at least for World Smile Day.
To celebrate, we’ve compiled an aaawwww-inducing list of fantastically superb things that will put a gigantic smile on that face of yours. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s begin.
1. This little girl singing “You Are So Beautiful” to her daddy.
2. These 17 GIFs will keep a smile plastered on your face for (at least) 17 minutes.
3. How can you not smile while watching these baby pandas play?
4. You’ll be crying happy tears as you scroll through these pictures of Canadian soldiers reuniting with their loved ones. Warning: “When I See You Smile” will be playing in the background. Good luck.
5. Can you tell us what’s cuter than a video that has dads, babies and an acoustic guitar? Hint: Nothing!
5. Here’s another story that’ll pull on your heartstrings: “Man helps deaf-blind friend experience World Cup excitement.” This is friendship as it’s finest, people.
6. And now it’s time for the obligatory “baby smiles slyly as it poops on dad while on a photoshoot” story. OK, it’s gross, but we guarantee you’ll get a guilty laugh out of it.
7. If you’re looking for a cleaner reason to smile, how about taking a look at this baby with super crazy eyebrows?
8. Enough babies (for now). Remember when a Canadian bank gave away money and other gifts to unsuspecting customers? D’aww.
9. All right, we lied. We have to go back to these babies because watching them go crazy for their favourite songs is the best thing in the world.
10. Last, but not least, let your worries go and just smile your day away with this amazingly talented father-daughter duo. They’re belting out “Let it Go.” How perfect is that?