This season of CTV’s The Amazing Race promises to be unlike any other. It was just announced that the 28th edition of our beloved reality game show will entice a whole new fan base by featuring eleven teams of social media superstars.
Twenty-two well-known social media celebs, models and influencers from YouTube, Vine, and Instagram will be paired off to race around the world in an attempt to win a million bucks. This season will be headlined by the YouTube dream team of Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl.
In the spirit of social media, it was also announced that longtime host Phil Keoghan will be live-streaming the opening leg of the race on his Facebook page when it begins filming on November 15. That means you can get a taste of this season before it airs!
Here is the complete list of teams that will be squaring off for the cash:
- Social media influencers Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl
- YouTube stars Burnie Burns and Ashley Jenkins
- YouTube hosts Erin White Robinson and Joslyn Davis
- Vine star Cole LaBrant and mom Sheri LaBrant
- Viner Zach King and wife Rachel King
- YouTube sensations Dana Borriello and Matt Steffanina
- Instagram models Jessica Versteeg and Miss Florida USA Brittany Oldehoff
- Viral video sensation Marty Cobb and daughter Hagan Parkman
- Beauty YouTuber Blair Fowler and dad Scott Fowler
- Vine aficionados Cameron Benson and Darius Benson
- Pro frisbee players Kurt Gibson and Brodie Smith
We can’t wait!