Say what you want about the Kardashians, but they really know how to keep their empire growing.
Back in 2007, the world was first introduced to the K fam when Keeping Up with the Kardashians (KUWTK) popped up on our TV screens. Now, a long seven years later, this social-media-obsessed, fame-loving family is worth over $80 million — and that’s a conservative estimate. Sure their TV show and subsequent spinoffs helped them make a lot of their fortune, but what they’re really, really good at is creating and endorsing a ton of crap and making millions off of their brand.
So, for your viewing pleasure, we’ve complied a definitive list of everything the Kardashians have endorsed. From lollipops to disgusting fast food salad, it’s all here folks.
Join us as we count down to the very worst product the Kardashians have put their name behind.
Your definitive guide to Kardashian crap
24. Unbreakable Bond and Unbreakable LoveAdmit it, we were all rooting for Khloe and Lamar. Sadly, the only thing left of their relationship is their unisex perfume line: Unbreakable. How ironic.Photo Credit: Khloe Kardashian
23. Kardashian Glamour TanKourtney, Kim and Khloe's skin always looks wonderfully sun-kissed and the fact that they endorse a self tanner instead of tanning beds (yuck!) puts this Glamour Tan at the top of our "best of the worst" list. It also doesn't hurt that their tanner doesn't have a terrible rating from users online.Photo Credit: Kim Kardashian
22. Kardashian Kollection for SearsIf you want to look sexy like the Kardashians, pop on over to Sears. Their kollection really does have outfits the Kardashers would wear. Bonus: Most of their dresses are under $100.Photo Credit: Sears
21. Belle Noel JewelryOK, so Kim's Belle Noel Jewelry has nothing to do with Christmas. Instead, it was created to celebrate her Armenian heritage. Huh, right? Some of the earrings are kind of cute though...Photo Credit: Getty Images
20. CharminUm, we don't get it... What's the connection between Charmin and Kim? Maybe she wants us to know that she keeps her infamous derriere clean with Charmin wipes? TMI, Kim. However, we'll give her kudos for being so open.Photo Credit: Getty Images
19. Kim Kardashian Signature Watch KollectionDoesn't K have someone else who tells the time for her? Maybe she just wears hers as jewelry. That would make sense.Photo Credit: Kim Kardashian
18. Kim Kardashian FragranceWait, does that Kimmy perfume ad say "voluptuous"? What the hell does voluptuous even smell like? It looks like it'll cost us $50 to find out. Who wants to pay up?Photo Credit: Kim Kardashian
17. Bellami Hair ExtensionsSpeaking of hair, Kim- Kardashian-wannabe Kylie Jenner is a huge supporter of hair extensions or "weaves" as she likes to call it. Ah, it's good to see her following in her sister's footsteps. Make that money, girl.Photo Credit: Kylie Jenner
16. Kardashian KhaosKim, Khloe and Kourtney are definitely surrounded by Khaos, so this store is aptly named. Their original DASH store wasn't enough. They wanted more of the retail market share, damn it.Photo Credit: Getty Images
15. Kardashian Kollection for OPI Nail PolishAll the Kardashian (and Jenner) girls got in on this nail polish deal. Why wouldn't they? We can totally picture all of them hanging out in Kris' bedroom doing each others nails... Not!Photo Credit: OPI
14. Tria at-home laser hair removal systemKim Kardashian is one hairy lady. She says so herself. And how does this hairy beauty get rid of it all? She uses an at-home laser hair removal system, of course! It costs over $500, but Kim can afford it. Especially since Tria paid her millions to endorse their product.Photo Credit: YouTube
13. ShoeDazzle.comKimmy loves fashion. Kimmy loves shoes. And Kimmy loves shopping. So, it's no wonder that she put her name behind ShoeDazzle.com, an online fashion subscription service.Photo Credit: Shoe Dazzle
12. Midori LiqueurKim swears that she doesn't drink alcohol, so why in the world would this liqueur company choose her to rep them?! Now you know how much power Kim yields. Photo Credit: Getty Images
11. Smooch Kids StoreTogether, Kourtney and her mom Kris opened up Smooch in 2003. Years before they were TV famous. Apparently the store didn't do that well, because they shut it down in 2009.Photo Credit: Getty Images
10. Kardashian DASH Candles For "Every Body"Hah, candles for "every body." Get it? We don't. Why do candles have to appeal to different body types? Shouldn't they worry about everybody's noses? We're so confused.Photo Credit: DASH Candles
9. Skechers Shape-UpsThose shoes are oh-so-tacky and, come to find out, they don't shape you up at all. Skechers was taken to court for false advertising and were asked to pony up a payout of $40 million. Photo Credit: Getty Images
8. Arthur George SocksThis list wouldn't feel right without a Rob Kardashian shout-out. Just like his sisters bikinis, his sock line is oh-so-tacky. Really, Rob? Socks? What about sunglasses or ties. This dude is mad random.Photo Credit: Getty Images
7. Perfect SkinWhat kind of skin do you have? Don't worry because at least one of the Dash sisters have the same skin as you. Score perfect skin (after adding on layers of makeup like the Kardashians) for only $29.95.Photo Credit: Perfect Skin
6. Quick TrimAfter Kim, Khloe and Kourtney put their names behind Quick Trim diet pills, they learned the hard way it's not good to lie. They clearly didn't get their (Photoshopped) rock-hard abs through this method and the public took them to task. A $5 million lawsuit was filed, but lucky for the Dashers, it was dismissed. Photo Credit: Quick Trim
5. Carl's Jr. fast foodLong story short, Kim remade her sex tape and replaced Ray J with a bowl filled with chicken and lettuce. You know Kimmy doesn't eat that crap in real life, but, we have to admit, only she can make fast food chicken salad seem sexy.Photo Credit: YouTube
4. Beach Bunny SwimwearThe Kardashians' swimwear collection is so tacky, it hurts our eyes. Who would ever actually wear that to the beach? Besides Kim, of course.Photo Credit: Beach Bunny Swimwear
3. Idol WhiteUm, when have the Ks' ever had yellow teeth? We thought they all got veneers when they turned 13 (kidding!). Not surprising, this teeth whitening product has terrible reviews. Sorry to all those yellow-teeth suckers who fell for this endorsement.Photo Credit: Idol White
2. Kardashian "Couture" lollipopsBack in the day, you could have sucked on your very own Kim Kardashian lollipop for a mere $25. Yum? TBH, we're not sure if we'd put that anywhere near our mouths.Photo Credit: Getty Images
1. The worst Kardashian krap of all time: The Kardashian KardKim really has a shopping problem, but for some reason her and her sisters put their faces on a pre-paid debit card. The media pounced on the sisters since the fees were extremely high and the card targeted young and naive teenagers. Facing so much criticism, the Kardashian sisters had to distance themselves from the failed product.Photo Credit: The Kardashian Card