Turn an old frame into a beautiful, functional pinboard.
What you need
- used picture frame
- measuring tape
- fabric of your choice
- fabric liner
- staple gun
- can of paint
- utility knife
What you do
- Remove the print/photo from the frame.
- Paint the frame in the colour of your choice.
- Once dry, trace the shape of the frame onto the corkboard.
- Using a utility knife, cut the corkboard to size.
- Place the board on top of the liner. Cut the liner one inch larger than the board.
- Lay the liner on top of the fabric and cut the fabric slightly larger than the liner. Once finished, lay the corkboard on top of the liner.
- Fold the fabric and liner over the corkboard and staple all the way around. Once finished, fit the board into the frame.
- Cover the board with pins and get pinning!